Data updates are now available to download for the Apr 3, 2014 – May 1, 2014 and Apr 3, 2014 – May 29, 2014 periods:
- Airport and Navigation Database
- FAA VFR Charts and Terminal Area Charts – using the FAA’s new digital charts for improved clarity and readability.
- FAA High and Low Enroutes, Area Charts
- FAA Ocean Planning Charts
- FAA Taxi Diagrams
- FAA Terminal Procedures
- FAA Documents
- NAV CANADA Instrument Procedures from the CAP and RCAP
- NAV CANADA High and Low Enroutes
- NAV CANADA Documents – now including the Water Aerodrome Supplement (WAS) in English and French.
All customers will be prompted to download these updates inside of ForeFlight Mobile.
If you’re heading to the 40th Sun ‘n Fun International Fly-In & Expo, stop by and say hello. We are in Hangar C-092, 093 and will be giving presentations Tuesday, April 1 at 9:00 am in Room 1, Thursday, April 3 at 1:00 pm in Room 2, and Friday, April 4 at 1:00 pm in Room 4.