Data updates are now available to download for the May 29, 2014 – June 26, 2014 and May 29, 2014 – July 24, 2014 periods:
- Airport and Navigation Database
- ForeFlight Airport Diagrams, including over 100 new diagrams on May 29.
- North American Obstacles
From the FAA:
- VFR Charts and Terminal Area Charts
- High and Low Enroutes, Area Charts
- Caribbean High and Low Enroutes, Area Charts
- Ocean Planning Charts
- Taxi Diagrams
- Terminal Procedures
- Airport/Facility Diagrams
- Documents, including updated FAA FARs and the updated Instrument Procedures Handbook
From NAV CANADA for our ForeFlight Canada customers:
- Instrument Procedures from the CAP and RCAP
- High and Low Enroutes
- VNC and VTA Charts
- Canada Flight Supplement
All customers will be prompted to download these updates inside of ForeFlight Mobile.
Data updates are also available for our Military Flight Bag customers:
- Georeferenced worldwide D-FLIP Terminal Procedures
- Georeferenced worldwide D-FLIP Airport Diagrams
- CSA High and Low Enroutes, Area Charts
- PAA High and Low Enroutes, Area Charts
- D-FLIP Publications such as Planning Change Notices, Area Planning Documents, Chart Supplements, Enroute Change Notices, and Terminal Change Notices.
- Airfield Qualification Program (AQP) diagrams
Military Flight Bag customers will be prompted to download these updates inside of ForeFlight Mobile.