Data updates are now available to download for the October 16, 2014 – November 13, 2014 period:
- Airport and Navigation Database.
- ForeFlight Airport Diagrams, with a total of more than 1,200 diagrams on October 16.
- North American Obstacles.
- VFR Charts and Terminal Area Charts.
Data updates are also available for our Military Flight Bag customers:
- Global airport, navigation, and airway coverage from the Digital Aeronautical Flight Information File.
- Georeferenced worldwide D-FLIP Terminal Procedures.
- Georeferenced worldwide D-FLIP Airport Diagrams.
- AFR High Enroutes, Area Charts.
- EEA High Enroutes, Area Charts.
- ENAME High and Low Enroutes, Area Charts.
- Airfield Qualification Program (AQP) diagrams.
- Airfield Suitability and Restrictions Report (Giant Report).
- Airport/Facility Directory.
Data updates are also available for the September 18, 2014 – November 13, 2014 period:
- Canada IFR Low Charts have been updated to include Terminal Area Charts for our ForeFlight Canada customers.
- The North Central A/FD Supplemental document has been updated to correct Airport Diagrams at KBIS and KFAR.
All customers will be prompted to download these updates inside of ForeFlight Mobile.