The FAA has issued a correction to the Nevada terminal procedures for the 1008 data cycle (Jul 29 2010 – Aug 26 2010). The original procedures contained three incorrect Departure Procedures at McCarran Intl, Las Vegas, Nevada (KLAS).
All ForeFlight Mobile users who have downloaded the Nevada terminal procedures in the last week need to follow these steps:
- Open ForeFlight Mobile on your iPad or iPhone
- Go to the ‘Downloads’ page inside the app
- Swipe your finger from left-to-right over Nevada (Jul 29 2010 – Aug 26 2010) in the Terminal Procedures section.
- After you swipe, a red ‘Delete’ button will appear on the right side of that cell. Tap that button to delete the old download.
- A new download will immediately appear. Tap the blue arrow to download it.
- After the file has finished downloading, go to the airports page and search for KLAS.
- Open up these three departure procedures:
– BOACH THREE DEPARTURE (RNAV) (BOACH3.BOACH)
– SHEAD SIX DEPARTURE (RNAV) (SHEAD6.SHEAD)
– COWBY THREE (RNAV) (COWBY3.COWBY)
- Zoom in to verify that they have the number 10266 in the top-left corner. The older, incorrect versions have the number 10201 in the top-left corner and should not be used.
If you have any issues performing the update, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll help you through the process.