ForeFlight Mobile 4.5.2 is available for download in the App Store. This release includes application updates, bug fixes, and a firmware update for Stratus.
- Better support for airway identification during touch planning.
- Showing NDB as approach type option on airport view.
- Removed zoom filtering on PIREP markers to show all available PIREPs.
- Fix for bug that sometimes caused app exit when opening app with animated radar running.
- Fix for better display of active upcoming TFR when in the middle of a multi-part TFR.
- Fix for certain international fixes on touch planning.
- Fix for ETD parsing when noon is part of input.
- Fix for bug where updated documents and catalogs didn’t always get refreshed properly.
- Stratus 1.2 firmware update. Visit https://foreflight.com/stratusfirmware for a video walkthrough of how to update the firmware inside ForeFlight Mobile.
- Alert messages when connected to Stratus and trying to view areas of the app without ADS-B data: satellite maps, lightning maps, or Imagery.
- Fix for removing no-data overlay when switching from active WiFi network to Stratus.
- Improvements for Stratus TFR parsing.
This is a free update for current subscribers. Click here for instructions on updating to the latest version. This release includes important bug fixes, and we recommend that all users update.