ForeFlight Mobile 4.7.1 is available for download in the App Store. This is a minor release that includes bug fixes, enhancements, and support for iOS 6.
Release notes for 4.7.1:
- iOS 6 support.
- Information popovers on Maps use taller windows, which reveals more information.
- Tab bar remains visible when reading briefings on iPad.
- When searching on Plates view, search keywords are no longer deleted.
- Fixed iPhone bug where close button was sometimes inop after app resume.
- Support for an airway as the last item on a route.
- Info button on top right of Devices displays device IP address, needed for some network GPS sources.
- Added support for ForeFlight’s UDP Location Services Specification, enabling any compliant source (flight simulators, avionics, devices) to provided GPS location to ForeFlight.
- Other bug fixes and performance improvements.
This is a free update for current subscribers. Click here for instructions on updating to the latest version. This release includes important bug fixes, and we recommend that all users update.
We are hard at work on ForeFlight Mobile 4.7.2, which will be optimized for the iPhone 5 and take advantage of the taller screen. We expect this release to be available a few days after the iPhone 5 ships.