Our October release includes enhanced airway details via ForeFlight’s Aeronautical Map and support for additional aircraft types in Runway Analysis.
Enhanced Airway Details
Tap on any airway on the Aeronautical Map to view additional information for it in the Map Sidebar, including direction-specific details when available, such as:
- Minimum En-route Altitude (MEA)
- Minimum Obstacle Clearance Altitude (MOCA)
- Maximum Authorized Altitude (MAA)
If multiple airways exist at the point you tapped the Sidebar allows you to select between them to view the details for each.
New Runway Analysis Aircraft Support
ForeFlight’s Runway Analysis product for jets now supports the following new aircraft models:
- Embraer Legacy 450 and 500, Praetor 500 and 600
- Gulfstream G280, G300, G350, and G400