We’re proud to announce our newest iPhone app: ForeFlight Charts 1.0! ForeFlight Charts makes exploring FAA VFR Sectional Charts and planning simple routes of flight a breeze! Effortlessly zoom through the airspace along a route of flight, compute the estimated time en-route and fuel burn, or calculate total trip distance.
- Pinch, drag, and zoom FAA Sectional Charts in the continental United States, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico.
- Zoom into major airports to see FAA Terminal Charts.
- Draw a route of flight using two or more airport identifiers, ground speed, and fuel burn.
- Airport elevation and tower/CTAF frequencies displayed within airport markers.
- ‘Follow Me’ functionality that uses the iPhone’s location support to enable moving map functionality.
- Display ground speed, true course, and altitude when in Follow Me mode.
- Rotation support for browsing charts and routes in landscape mode.
- Default settings for ground speed and fuel burn.
Give your Preflight Intelligence™ toolbox a boost and download Charts 1.0 today! ForeFlight Charts v1.0 is available in the iPhone App Store for $9.99/year (USD).