May 26: This data is live.
Data updates are now available to download for the May 30, 2013 – Jun 27, 2013 period:
- Airport and Navigation Database
- FAA VFR Charts and Terminal Area Charts
- FAA Taxi Diagrams
- FAA Terminal Procedures
- FAA Documents: Digital Terminal Procedures Supplemental, Seattle FLY, Anchorage Supplemental, New Orleans Supplemental
- FAA Chart Legends: VFR, TAC, IFR Low, IFR High
- NAV CANADA Chart Legends: IFR High and IFR Low (English and French)
Two updates are available for the May 2 data period:
- FAA IFR Low enroute chart updates for southeast U.S. to include the Wilmington-Bimini Inset from the L-23 chart
- Updated 1305 Hawaii VFR TAC
All customers will be prompted to download these updates inside of ForeFlight Mobile.
We have also added new documents to our Document Catalog:
- Stratus 2 Pilot’s Guide
- 2013 EAA AirVenture Oshkosh NOTAM
- NOAA Imagery Legends
- FAA Domestic Flight Plan Form
These documents are available for download on the iPad version of ForeFlight Mobile. Tap on the Documents view, then tap Catalog in the top-right corner to see the list of available documents.